Thursday, January 24, 2008

Time for a Serious Ramble!



So it's been a few days since I posted anything and there is allot going on, so lets get to it!

First, my computer has not been working properly at work so I have been going in and spending the last 3 days doing nothing all day. It makes for a boring 9hr day, let me tell you!! I did a software upgrade that was pushed to me and needless to say, it wiped out the program. So now I have no SAP application at all on my work computer and I NEED THAT TO DO MY JOB! The tech guys have tried everything and still nothing. I'm screwed to say the least!

So most people know my husband will be losing his job by June of 2008. His plant is closing and their is nothing he can do about it. So we have just, begun the process of him looking for a job and this will be extremely trying on our relationship... to say the least.

Then I am at work the other day, and I see splashed across the plasma screen that Heath Ledger died. Now that was one celebrity who's death came as a shock. I still am not sure how to process his death. It just seems so random and unfortunate for the acting world. We were looking forward to his up coming performance as the Joker in the Dark Knight. And I loved his performance in Brokeback Mountain and many other films. What a tragic loss of a promising young talent. It made me feel bad for his 2yr old daughter. How sad to think she will grow up and never have really had the chance to know her father.

So it seems like this time of the year, everyone is always surprised when it gets cold. Don't get me wrong, I don't love it either but, if I had to choose between 100 and humid, I'll take a few days of below zero any day! I don't think Kodiak or Maggie feel like I do!

So that is it for now. C-YA




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just checked out your Flickr pics. Very cute!!