Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Orphanage

So this afternoon, Wayne and I went to see The Orphanage. I don't even know where to begin. First, we got to see the trailer for the new Hellboy movie. If looks totally kick. I think that this summer is going to shape up to be a barn burner for us and movies. I can hardly wait!



Back to the movie today. It is in Spainish with subtitles. When we first started going to movies that are set up this way, I thought it would be distracting but, it is actually not at all. I find I am able to adjust quickly. This movies is by far worth going to see. It is so beautifully shot and the photography is awesome. This is a very moving picture and it sucks you in right away. I love movies like that. I never even noticed the time go by. Sometimes, time watching creeps into my movie experience. I can't say enough great things about this movie. It takes place in a large old home that was used as an orphanage years ago and a former resident and here family buy the place and move in. Thier son starts to make some new imaginary friends. And that is where I will stop! I can't give to many details because it will give away the story. I am going to include a link to the website. Check it out yourself! http://www.theorphanagemovie.com/



I'll post more about some of the other movies we have seen recently. There have been alot of movies recently we have taken in and I'll try and get you up to date.

Well that's all for now. Going to go and watch a movie here.. A Mighty Heart.

C-Ya!

No comments: