Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday with Maggie!

So my brother came over today and brought my niece Maggie with him. She is to darn cute! While she was running around and playing with her cousin Kodiak, I got the chance to order my new camera. I'm so excited to get it. Once I do I'll fill you in on all the details. So, now we are trying to get Maggie to go back to sleep. She was sound asleep on Kodiak's big pillow and then she moved off of it and wont settle back down. She is so sleepy and she wont just let it take her over. So they have decided to leave and hopefully she will fall back to sleep in the car ride home.

It was cute watching her run around with the dog. She plays a mean game of fetch! She also likes to stop and sing her ABC's with her fridge juke box. I love when they just come over like that and stay for a few hours. It gives me a chance to spend time with her and let her just run around and play. I know she won't be this small forever, so I have to enjoy it while I can!

So, last night we were watching A Mighty Heart. I guess it just wasn't my cup of tea. Now I am happy we did not see it at the show.

No comments: