Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Comments...and other junk!

So, I just got my first comment back from one of my friends who reads my blog. I guess I will have to be sure to USE SPELL CHECK! Of course, anyone who knows me, knows I am the worst speller! Also, I think I will have to work on better organizing my thoughts. These are going to be two big things I'll have to work on if anyone wants to be able to make any sense about what I am talking about. I never realized that I process things in my head the way they came out once I typed them. WOW! I never realized that I am always thinking that far ahead and in that random of a way. How does anyone ever understand what I am talking about?


Also this weekend, I finally broke down and joined My Space. I thought I might as well since I go on there a lot to read other peoples stuff and this way, I could set it so their new blog entries will come right to me. I am in no way going to use it to do a blog like this. It will be more for my lurking pleasure and to connect to new people and different networking. Someone I worked with told me I should set it to private so an employer couldn't see my personal stuff. Well, first off, I understand that anything I choose to put on the web is never private. Second, I know I'll be old school about things and never share everything. I think that if used right, this kind of media could be very enjoyable in a persons life. It is a great way to connect to the bigger world around you and see how people really think!

No comments: