Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jackass World


OK so I know that watching Jackass is a guy thing but I love those shows! So recently they launched a website called Jackassworld.com. I found the site when I was looking around for a Jackass movie site. They were introducing it with the launch of Jackass 2.5. I didn't even know there was a Jackass 2.5! Of course I watched it and as far as Jackass stuff goes, it was pretty bad...and I LOVED IT!!
Anyhow, I digress. This site is like a My Space type of deal and seems to be for the Jackass fan. So of course, I signed up. Its great fun to know that you are part of something that is devoted to people who love something as much as you do. Of course if they start one for the Wild Boys...I'll sign up for that too!

http://www.jackassworld.com/

No comments: