Sunday, February 3, 2008

UGH! I hate Computers!!

So, I finally got my work laptop back and all up and running Wednesday 1/30/08...by Saturday 2/2/08 it was not working at all! So at work, we are in the middle of month end and I will have to again spend countless hours on the phone and doing nothing because again, I have no working computer. YIPPEEE!!

So on to better and more fun news....I will be going to Veags for the WPMA Convention 2/19 - 2/21. Then I am going to stay untill Sunday and hang out with my friend Shazhan who moved out there a few years ago and I haven't seen since she moved. I am very excited to get to see her and meet her son.

So, the moral of this story...even though I might be having a rough time of it at work with technology, I will get to go on a business trip to Vegas!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

P.S. If anyone would like me to gamble for them out there, let me know and I'll give you my address to send the check too!

No comments: