Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow again!

So it seems like a typical February for the Chicagoland area. Snow, snow and huge pot holes that are sucking in cars right off the roads! I swear, it is all you can do to miss them. In fact there have been a few I didn't miss and I feel lucky that I didn't flatten a tire. It always surprises me that people are shocked that there is a snow storm or we are getting so much snow. Doesn't this happen most February's in this area? Either way, I love the snow. It is so pretty outside right now. Of course my drive home from work wasn't so pretty but, I did get out 5 hours early so I had plenty of time to get home safe and sound. Luckily with my job and where I work, we have that option. Also, if the weather is really bad in the morning, I have the option of working from home. One of the many perks of having a lap top and high speed connection!

No comments: