Thursday, February 28, 2008

Movie Update!

Ok so I was off of work on 2/25 and Wayne and I made the most of it and went to see 2 movies. One was great the other sucked. I guess that happens sometimes...doesn't it!

Vantage Point...I'd say, save your money until it is on TV for free. It was too confusing and not that entertaining. Sometimes Wayne and I are split on our views of movies (He thinks I like allot of crap)but, on this one we agree. I'm actually mad we spent our money on it. Thankfully, we went to a matinee!



Jumper...LOVED IT! Hayden Christensen(young Darth Vadar)stars and does very well carrying this movie. It was very fun and entertaining. The story was good and made you wish you could be a Jumper yourself. How fun life would be if you could really do that! Of course having something (or someone) to look at that is easy on the eyes helps too!

We then came home and watched We Are The Night. This movie is about the Russian mod in New York City. It stars Mark Walberg, Joaquin Phoenix, and Robert Duvall. The movie was really good. It is based on a true events that took place in the late 1970's early 1980's. Well worth the rental fee. I remember not hearing much about this movie when it was out...which wasn't for very long.

So, there you go a quick update. Once I get my pictures together from my Vegas trip, I'll be sure to post something about it. I will say it was allot of fun and I enjoyed my stay with Shahzan and her family.

No comments: