Monday, November 8, 2010

UGH! FML

Well, there are so many things going on that the only real release I get is when I blog about it! So here goes nothing in no particular order... and probably with no rhyme or reason....

NKOTB fan club now to join to get a chance at special stuff... Not gonna happen!

Concert going on sale in like 2 weeks.... I may have a sponsor if the tickets ain't an insane price.... If not, then I hold out and buy off the secondary market...

Spent some time with someone I had been talking to for a while last week... Yep! My heart wasn't in it.

I do have someone else that I should be meeting up with this week.. He is a gem, my pet, someone I want to make things work with... Again, time will tell on this one...

State of the other stuff in my life.. Yep, its shit and well, I'll deal with it anyway I can... just how life goes for me I guess...

Now, I have so many things to be happy and so many things to be sad over... I choose to just let the chips fall where they may. I am not planning for the future anymore... its one day at a time for me from here on out!

And a big shout out to my ex... Way to go with helping out like you promised.... FUCK YOU!

No comments: