Tuesday, November 16, 2010

An Open Letter

This is something that I have posted on a site I frequent.... If you are curious... let me know!

Now that I am looking at prospective men... I have realized that maybe MY profile just isn't clear enough about what I want.... I am going to use this forum... as a way to state it plainly....

When contacting ME, please send something through and complete. I do not want to have to drag answers out of you... It's beyond boring and time consuming for ME.

If you garner MY attention, be prepared to answer questions truthfully and with honest answers... I DON'T DO BULLSHIT!

I understand that you may tremble at the first touch of ME but, please I am not a monster... nothing to be scared of!

If you say you will do something... DO IT! I don't like being kept waiting or having to constantly find out what is going on...

I DO NOT CHASE ANYONE... PERIOD!!!

If I meet you, and you decide you aren't interested... SAY SO!

I am not like most Woman, Domme, Mistress, Goddess... I will give you a voice... USE IT!

I am looking for a well rounded person... If you aren't one, please don't pretend to be so..

My time is valuable... since I don't have much to waste... DON'T WASTE IT!

I DO NOT LIKE TO BE IGNORED!

Communication, COMmunication... COMMUNICATION!

Remember, that to be with ME, requires... you to be flexible... Look up the meaning if you don't know what it means!

Attention... I like... I expect it... No EXCEPTIONS!

Service... It's required...

If you have any questions about any of these... ASK ME! Really, it's OK to do that!

So, I hope I have made myself clear... Also, I love proper spelling.. Be warned, that I do answer a lot of email via my phone... Which makes it hard to do spell check. If you are doing the same... TELL ME!

No comments: