Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Never what I want...

I will never understand why men think it's ok to just disappear.... NEVER! Don't get me wrong, there are plenty I wish would disappear... but I'm talking about the ones who talk a game they are never prepared to play.

We all know the type, the ones who live in fantasy land and can't ever handle the reality of a woman being exactly what they say they are... the person who is accurately portrayed via email,IM,text and phone calls. Hell, even the same woman who sends you a current picture.. not one that is 20yrs old!

I wish those men, would just never waste my time.... or anyone's time! Those men, have no place in this earth but, in their mom's basement.... or hiding behind their married lives to a wife who doesn't understand them. They need to keep themselves in check.. The day is coming for them.. You know that day where they are going to meet that woman who really does them in.

Oh, I just hope I'm there to see that day!

No comments: