Thursday, November 11, 2010

Penis Stage


As you can see from the attached photo.... I will be seeing my boys.. NKTOB on this said Penis Stage for the summer 2011 tour.... Now, it is funny enough that it does totally look like a cock.. but to ME the funniest part is... It SCREAMS OF BDSM! Note, the head, tip, whatever of the said stage... It clearly shows some strategically placed needle play. Now, a friend I personally know and talk to, agree with me that one said member.. seems to SCREAM he is into BDSM! And from some of the tweets that happened the day the stage was unveiled, it was apparent that all the member's weren't aware of what it was going to look like. To me, the best part is... Most of the fans will have NO CLUE exactly what it is showing.. As my one friend and I have said... "They really aren't hiding the fact, they are fucking all of us!" LOL

I just hope that I can somehow get in early enough to get a picture of it from high up all put together...

1 comment:

Kaffy said...

literally fucking all of you. LOL Ticket prices are going to be stupid!

and the verification word:

sperminia

True story.