Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Death of my fangirl crush.....


So, today it was announced that my boys... NKOTB will be touring this summer with The Backstreet Boys (BSB )... I have one word for it... UGH! Now, I do not like most of the crazy soccer mom's who are uber fans of NKOTB like me... I can't stand to have to see the same ones at all the shows I go to but, I have learned to live and deal with it. Now, I am going to be forced to have to deal with a whole new level of CRAZY! Not sure I can or want too... Not sure that I am even up to thinking about next summer already... One thing I do know is... I will plan to see one show.. probably not the preparty or after party... but just the concert.

Maybe it's because I can get my Donnie fix every friday night watching Blue Bloods... Maybe it's because I have other things to look forward to occupying my time... Maybe, I've just out grown all this fan girl crap I've been doing the last 2yrs.. Nah, who am I kidding.. I'll never out grow my crush on Donnie or the pursuit to get as close to him as I can... If ya ever had one of his hugs... or those sweet kisses... You too would be HOOKED!

No comments: