Sunday, October 3, 2010

Brutal Honesty

This week, I will be meeting up with my former male sub.... I hope he is prepared for some of my brutal honesty... We have decided to still remain friends, and as any of my close friends can tell you, they always... ALWAYS get the truth from me... whether they like it or not. He probably won't like very much what I have to say... In fact, I'm prepared that we may never speak again after that this meeting.

See, friends I have.... TRUE FRIENDS have certain boundaries that I expect to be respected.... those include.... coming over at a decent hour unless it's an emergency or something earth shattering.... they don't come over late at night to "hang out". That time is reserved for FWB, subs, or someone I am fucking... Yes, I give them a bit lee way because of the nature of the relationship... Friends, they are there for you thru thick and thin, they love you unconditionally, they respect you, they genuinely care about YOU! Now, FWB and the such.... they have a different set of rules... one of which is they are always required to come baring gifts and prepared to do some service for me... even if it is just taking out the garbage or walking my dogs. Funny, I have a man, who is a FWB/sub and the first thing he ever does is offer to walk the dogs for me... and when he is leaving... he walks them again. I have never asked him too... he just does it. Seems, he knows his place and what he is required to do. Ironic isn't it, that someone I see so casually GETS HIS ROLE! Hell, even vanilla men who I see in a casual capacity do service....

Now, as for said ex sub, he never did service... EVER! We discussed it and the one thing he was supposed to do for me, he never has because I couldn't work it into HIS schedule... Oh yeah, that schedule where he has to go be submissive for his best friend and best friends "wife".... you know cutting their grass, taking care of their dogs, pretty much whatever SHE deemed he needed to do in a very vanilla capacity... Nothing is sadder then putting yourself in a place where you have made it so you can NEVER HAVE A LIFE.... See, said ex sub doesn't get that.... He will never find happiness... that TRUE HAPPINESS he thinks he wants... because at his core, I don't think he wants it. He is happy being a martyr and only having someone he can fuck in a very vanilla capacity once or twice a month... someone who is very married who doesn't expect or want anything from him.. because that is easier then... taking a chance, putting yourself out there, maybe having to actually alter your life just a bit to spend time with someone and make some sort of a life. You would think that someone can only spend so much time and energy being the martyr.... hating themselves so much they can't imagine how someone... anyone could like them for who they truly are.... so they play a game and hide it... I've seen people like that pass through my life, its sad really because they always end up alone,bitter and so unhappy in the end

No comments: