Wednesday, October 6, 2010

2 for the price of ONE!

So, my man Donnie tweeted this earlier today.....

Today... Do not live in fear of your own potential! Embrace it! Be nothing less than YOUR best! Fear of our own inadequacies breeds hate!

As always it got me to thinking... Why do we all beat ourselves up over shit that isn't real? Why are we always our own worst enemy? Why is it always his tweets about fear, get me worked up?!!

Now... on to the other blog....

As I have stated, I still talk to my ex sub. Tonight, we are in the mitts of a text conversation that I can only hope he is really taking to heart. He of anyone I know needs to really hear what he is saying.. what I'm saying... and start living it.

Life is to damn short to keep up a front to please society that doesn't care one way or the other... My only wish for him is to figure it all out and find that true happiness he wants in his life... He deserves it, we all deserve it!

No comments: