Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ahhhh

So as of today, I still need my locks changed... still need my curtains hung... still need dishes washed.... and still need a REAL QUALITY SUB!

WTF! Where are all these men of quality? I live in a big metro area that has a huge scene... but funny thing, there are way to many FAKES! I hate FAKES... HATE THEM! And I'm not talking about just sub men... I'm talking about friends and people in general. When did it become OK to be FAKE! Did I miss the memo that people want or should I say prefer to be lied to and deceived? Who raises a child to think this is how you get ahead in life? How you win friends and influence people? Just... WHO DOES THAT?

Oh, and might I add... with all the crazy hours I'm working... and going to be working very soon.. I NEED A DOG WALKER!

No comments: