Wednesday, September 29, 2010

We all need to remember this....

Pearls of wisdom from my man Donnie!

Today... Some days it will take all you can muster to make it another moment. Whatever happens... Find a way to make it to the next moment.

I saw this and actually sighed today.... Funny how people seem to miss those moments, the special ones, the ones that get your through the bad times... I'm not talking about big moments... like the birth f a child.... your wedding day... the day you first sad I Love You to your lover...

I'm talking about the ones some people miss... like the sound of someone you care for snoring quietly next to you... how gentle they are when they touch your face... the glint in your subs eyes when you are mid play and you command they look you in the eye... Those are the moments that mean the most to me, those special moments that only two people can share...

No comments: