Sunday, June 1, 2008

OMG! It's summer movie time!

So I have two reviews for you on two big summer movies...let's get started!

Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull - If you are and Indian Jones fan, then you will love this movie. If was everything the older movies are and more. I was way happy with it. Only thing that was really a stretch was the water fall scene.

Sex and the City - LOVED IT! I am a big fan of the show, so I couldn't miss going opening night. It was allot of fun and didn't disappoint. One downside...crappy previews!

Last night we went out to dinner with a group of friends. The food was good but the company was much better. A big THANK YOU goes out to Randy and Tracey! You guys are the best and really shouldn't have been so generous. One thing last night made me realize is that I am so lucky to have such good friends. The main core that I do things with now were once just Wayne's' friends. I am so glad that now I am happy to call them mine as well. I wouldn't trade them for the world. It's interesting how people in your life change when you find a great person to spend your life with. I used to spend so much time staying in contact with people who I thought were my friends and then when I was getting married, I realized that they were who I always thought they were. Also, with Wayne being sober it can be a strain on people who just don't understand why he doesn't want to do certain things or go certain places. He is really a home body and doesn't venture off his path much. I wonder allot how different my life would have been had we not met. I know that I couldn't have kept up the pace I was living. I'd hate to think of being the age I am now and still going to bars and clubs every night.

No comments: