Monday, January 31, 2011

Ah, a nice Sunday night date!

So here I sit in the after glow of going out again with a gentleman I have been seeing as of late. He is new to all of this but, wants it soo bad. Tonight was the first time we actually played. It was wonderful and fantastic!! He trusted me with telling me something very personal to him and I'm soo happy he did. I hope that was just a good sign in the promise of more things to come. He really is a great guy and someone that I could see myself having in my life. He has been proving that he wasn't us to have a vanilla life in as much as a BDSM life. It's going to take sometime for us to get the dance right but, with time and patients on both our parts, I think we can figure it out!

Promise always makes me hopeful... and if it doesn't work out, I know that there is someone I can find out there for me... For once, I can really see it being a possibility!

No comments: